- They blamed the 1970s on the Liberal party of Canada.
- All of the Green Party supporters crowded into Beacon Ave and Pat Bay Highway intersection and blocked part of one of the bike lanes.
- They claimed that if you don't vote Green, Elizabeth May will come to your house and whine about the televised debates. If she doesn't win, she'll have LOTS of free time.
- They've been handing out Michael Ignatieff's pamphlets to scare voters away from voting Liberal.
- The Green Party egged the doors of all 60 Liberal voters in Sidney.
- Affixing Liberal bumper stickers to pickups so that jerk-wad driving is associated with jerk-wad politicians.
Their statements and veiled threats:
- "You better stop campaigning or we'll have to take 9% of the vote from you."
- "We bought full-color signs to prove how serious we are."
- "We're going to send you bad vibes. Are you ready for that?"
- "I once killed a man with my sandal."
Maybe the Greens will hire Deano and his brother: