LOL! You know the company's a nightmare when its own technicians fall asleep while on hold.
Of course, this is a hoax -- The free market takes care of such things in real life. Sleeping technicians and bureaucratic inefficiency are only possible under socialism.
I wonder if they're going to sue the person who posted the obviously untrue and defamatory video...
Here is a BIG list of SF ebooks available from Project Gutenberg :
Abbott, Edwin Abbott 1838-1926 Links for Edwin Abbot Abbot: Wikipedia ISFDB Flatland: a romance of many dimensions (English) Flatland: a romance of many dimensions (Illustrated) (English) Anderson, Poul William 1926-2001 Links for Poul William Anderson: Wikipedia ISFDB The Burning Bridge (English) Security (English) Archer, Lee Lease to Doomsday (English) Arnold, Edwin Lester Linden 1857-1935 Links for Edwin Lester Linden Arnold: Wikipedia ISFDB Gulliver of Mars (English) Arthur, Robert 1909-1969 Links for Robert Jay Arthur: Wikipedia ISFDB The Indulgence of Negu Mah (English) Astor, John Jacob 1864-1912 Links for John Jacob Astor: Wikipedia ISFDB This is really the billionaire Astor who died aboard the Titanic . A journey in other worlds A romance of the future (English) Baily, Peter Links for Peter Baily: ISFDB Accidental Death (English...
This is my recent complaint to Tim Horton's: I wish to complain about the conditions of the Tim Horton's at 2 1258 Esquimalt Road in Esquimalt BC. Tonight I came in at approx. 8PM to find that both washrooms were out of order. This is a frequent occurence. Of the last three times I have been to this location in the last month, the restroom has been out of service. When I asked the staff about this, they said that were not going to clean up after a drug addict used the washroom. The associate said that people could go to other businesses and use their washroom. Given the frequency I have found them to be lacking in this area, I do not know if they ever make a washroom available. If the washrooms are used by drug users for injecting drugs, I don't know if they would be hygenic at all. In general, this is not a location I would ever want to go again: be it for the lack of basic ammenties that are required by Vancouver Island Health Authority; the likelihood that should we nee...
Let's not forget our governments' long history of screwing veterans. In 1932 disenfranchised veterans from World War I marched on Washington in a ground dubbed "The Bonus Army." While MacArthur, Patton and Eisenhower played roles in the drama, and this contributed to the political sunset of Hoover, FDR wanted to screw the veterans. When in office, Roosevelt turned them into workhorses as part of his overall New Deal plan to put people back to work. When 258 of the veterans-turned-workers died in a September 1936 hurricane, public sentiment shifted. This eventually resulted in the GI Bill of Right by 1944 (luckily passed in time for WWII veterans who were coming home). The effective reward for service resulted in the Boomer generation. World War II veterans were given education and home loans. This caused a bulge of post-labour workers with homes and it effectively created the "middle class". The Cold War sustained the military industrial complex and m...
Comments
Of course, this is a hoax -- The free market takes care of such things in real life. Sleeping technicians and bureaucratic inefficiency are only possible under socialism.
I wonder if they're going to sue the person who posted the obviously untrue and defamatory video...