Cartoon Writing : an online How-to

As a kid, I wanted to draw and write comic books. Well, I suck at drawing. I also kind of suck at writing comic books. In later years, I wanted to write movie scripts; but that's still a work in progress. As a side effect of being a Dad, I know watch about 20hrs. of cartoons a week. Could I fuse by wish to write for the drawn world and the motion world into a wish to write for the motion world into a writing for cartoons?
These blog posts would give me some help in that department:
Step 1: Writing For Cartoons
Step 2: Be A Cartoonist
Step 3: POV
Step 4: Origin of the "Cecils"
Step 5: Humor and Structure
Bonus #1: Scene planning for TV
Bonus #2: Scene planning for TV : 30's
Step 6: Spelling and Grammar
Step 7: Continuity
Step 8: Writing Gruntspeak

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A-Morning Cancelled... again