Resistance is Boxed

Coming this March for geeks everywhere. The 14 DVD Borg Fan Collective. The price? According to the report, $42.99. Wow. Star Trek is so good at sticking it to the fans (e.g. $175 for a season of Voyager? C'mon, when I see it on TV, I phone the cable company to get some money back) this is a surprising sticker price.

Here's a rundown of what is on the set:

  1. ST:ENT's "Regeneration"
  2. ST:TNG's "Q Who?"
  3. ST:TNG's "The Best of Both Worlds, Part I"
  4. ST:TNG's "The Best of Both Worlds, Part II"
  5. ST:TNG's "I Borg"
  6. ST:TNG's "Descent, Part I"
  7. ST:TNG's "Descent, Part II"
  8. ST:VOY's "Scorpion, Part I"
  9. ST:VOY's "Scorpion, Part II"
  10. ST:VOY's "Drone"
  11. ST:VOY's "Dark Frontier" (double-length)
  12. ST:VOY's "Unimatrix Zero, Part I"
  13. ST:VOY's "Unimatrix Zero, Part II"
  14. ST:VOY's "Endgame" (double-length)
Here's the link to the Amazon.ca write up.

tags: Star Trek, Borg, DVD, 7-of-9

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A-Morning Cancelled... again