Fun Summer Projects

Wanna print out a camera? How about turn a water bottle and a transistor radio into a wind generator? Here are a couple projects that will keep your curious youngster (and inner-child) busy:

Download a Camera

I found this via Strange New Products.

Linatree has a downloadable pinhole camera that you can print out, cut out, and assemble together. (Flash animation instructions).

I remember doing something like this in elementary school, except it didn't look anything a like a "real" camera, at least nothing this fancy and intricate.

DIY Wind Generator
From Re-Energy, a DIY wind generator. Basically, it's a water bottle cut open, copper coils to resist magnetics spun by wind energy. I thinks it's solid cool. Now if onely I could get my strata to allow me to mount these everywhere.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A-Morning Cancelled... again