Motherf*cker Looks Just Like The Thing


Thing - first coat of paint 2
Originally uploaded by dewolfe0001.
This halloween I am working on a costume of the Thing from the Fantastic Four comic book. I am not going to try to do the suck-ass movie version. (did I mention that Michael Chiklis (sic) sucks?). I am likely very behind time-wise. So here's to hoping I can pull it off. Last year I went as Hellboy. In 2007 or 2008 I will be going as a centaur. Really. Or Kosh.
I have been trying to record my steps as I go along build this costume. My hope: to publish a website in the next month or two so that by next Halloween, a whole bunch of people can go as their favorite stone dude.
Oh, and if you want to know what my inspiration was:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A-Morning Cancelled... again