I'm your lady

This from Craigslist:

Chuck Palahniuk Reading


Reply to: sale-339331531@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-05-27, 11:07AM PDT


I have a spare ticket to the sold-out Chuck Palahniuk reading on Monday May 28.

You can have the ticket for free, but only if you're a really hot chick. I'm not going to try to get you in the sack or anything; I just like hot chicks and I like being seen in their company... it makes me feel like a big man.

If you're a guy, or a chick who ain't hot, you can't have the ticket. I'll just throw it away. I'm like that. And it's good.

So... the ticket is yours for the taking just for being a hot chick.

And if you wear a vintage cocktail dress I'll take you to dinner, too. We don't have to converse.




This was the email I sent in reply:


tosale-339331531@craigslist.org

date
May 27, 2007 12:26 PM

subject
I'm your lady

mailed-by
gmail.com
I will promise to wear the slinkiest cocktail dress you have ever seen. Let me know where we will meet up to exchange... tickets.

And for the point of reference. This is me clad in red:

Comments

Tabaxi said…
I enjoyed your pic very cute hope you get a good response


lol
Kathleen
rcxc said…
Ooooo, you saucy little tease, you!

Popular posts from this blog

A-Morning Cancelled... again