Ragnarok: The Musical!

With the wifey's procurement of an iPod and subsequent downloading of an eBook reader, I was reminded: "Hey-- I wrote some books and even put them online!" So I signed up for SmashWords and posted the first book I did that didn't wholly make me cringe: Ragnarok. Basically, a boy-meets-total-breakdown-of-society story. Depressing, angry and set in Victoria-- kind of like me ca. 1995. I think I could have done much better and may entirely rewrite it some day, as I am currently doing in fits and starts with my first book, Scavenger of the Battle.

Comments

Ted Godwin said…
Where's the musical part? I want to hear you read the whole thing as an audiobook with musical interludes at the very least.


Pffft, false advertising!

Popular posts from this blog

A-Morning Cancelled... again