Sans Equlibrium

In life I search for equilibrium and containment.

Equilibrium : If my boss forgives me for being 2 hrs. late, I forgive an onerrous task. If my boss forgets to tell me that payday will be late, I forget to show up.

Containment: In a good way, don't spend 20 hrs. to make a meal that will sate you for six hours. In a bad way, if someone runs over your shoe, don't burn down his house.

I am in a state without equilibrium and I now going to search for a way to regain equilibrium without losing containment.

Unfortunately, how I behave next comes from being hurt. That jeopardizes containment. I am also exhausted and all of my friends are tired by my rebuff of them, so I have only my own unreliable counsel. I feel very alone.

Popular posts from this blog

A-Morning Cancelled... again